Wednesday 26 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Floral Christmas Tree 1

I just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Thank you to everyone who has become a follower, and also to everyone who has commented for Heifer International. My fundraiser will continue until New Years Eve, so it's not too late to make your comments count.

I will work out the winner of the Journal after Christmas has finished in America, just to make sure no one misses out.

Then, the time between Christmas and New Years is generally a period of reflection where I think and plan out for next year. Already I have a number of exciting projects lined up which I will tell you more about soon.

Stay safe and loving this holidays.

Yours,
Buffy.

(sorry, I thought I had posted this yesterday, but it must not have published). 

No comments:

Post a Comment